GST Advisory Services
Our team of dedicated Indirect Tax professionals will help you deal effectively with current and potential issues arising in GST. We help clients by advising on the GST treatment of various transactions and supplies, and help resolve classification or other disputes and issues with the authorities.
We suggest workable solution with business centric approach and ability to solve complex issues and deliver strategy and implementation from a business and technical view within the framework of law. We assist in improving the performance and effectiveness of client’s business by examining all the indirect tax aspects of core management and business process for further growth of the business.
Illustrative services under GST Advisory services are of the following nature:
- Tax and Credit Optimisation
- Value added consultancy to indicate possibility of large savings by way of credit availment, correct tax payments and availment of admissible exemptions
- Analysis on the implications of GST for a specific client/industry and optimal solution to client issue
- Cost control and tax planning
- Identification of areas so as to maximize ITC availment
- Post implementation advice on GST for future and ongoing projects and orders
- Advisory w.r.t to Transaction Re-structuring, Process Designing, Classification issues
- Regular updates with respect to GST